What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I missed this thread this morning so I just wanted to check in now. First reading before brekkie this morning was 6.9 this is only day 6 for me and my morning reads have been around the 6.7 mark. Great thread to start look forward to hearing from you all tomorrow.

Reactions: 5 people

RuthW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Mine was poor this morning, starting at 7.5, then rising. But I don't have DP. Think I needed to change my set a bit earlier.

Reactions: 4 people
M

mojo37

Had a week of under 6s' , ranging from 5.8 down to a couple of 5.4 's so pleased with that ...been pretty good carbwise and lost 10 pds in weight so whether it's a combo of those not sure ( oh a tad of exercise ) but it's all good .:)

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Had a week of under 6s' , ranging from 5.8 down to a couple of 5.4 's so pleased with that ...been pretty good carbwise and lost 10 pds in weight so whether it's a combo of those not sure ( oh a tad of exercise ) but it's all good .:)
Well done mojo37,

Reactions: 6 people
M

mojo37

Another one in the 5 range ..5.4 even tho I did over carb yesterday which I actually didn't enjoy as much as I usually do so maybe that's a sign that I don't want carbs as much ...if u know what I mean

Reactions: 5 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Hi 8•2 today for me.

Reactions: 4 people