A big thank you

Blue boy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

Just want to thank everyone who gave me advice when I come on here a few months back. Was hard getting my head round the diagnosis but am there now. That's all down to each and everyone that posted. Losing the pounds feeling good . Adjusting my diet staying focused that's the key . Everyone can do it you just need to get in the zone as I call it and eat but think first before you do . Thanks again everyone

Reactions: 21 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That is brilliant - and don't underestimate your hard work too!

Reactions: 7 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Its great that you have got it sorted. Ive also found the forum to be a lifesaver, without it who knows where I would be

Reactions: 6 people

Sobeit

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great to read your uplifting post @Blue boy...Well done on your great progress :)! It`s important to acknowledge to ourselves our great efforts and progress even if its only baby steps or indeed giant leaps! And to remember its ok to have the odd or frequent off day too.I am very appreciative also of this site and everyone who takes the time to post and answer others posts to try and help.What a helpful bunch :) Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 2 people

Redsnapper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I remember your first post.Just like me looking for support and info.This forum has been great for me too.
Well done on getting control.

Reactions: 4 people