Our girl shed ...

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
See what I mean .. It's ok the washing machine is working again ! No mangle for you :)
You mean HAND WASH SOMONE ELSE'S clothes:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: just as well the washer's fixed, I have an artificial wrist joint which doesn't do me many favours, that's why I could never go into service. What's going on with the boys? Sorry tied up at the moment so can't help hmm I will re phrase that I'm busy busy:D

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

You mean HAND WASH SOMONE ELSE'S clothes:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: just as well the washer's fixed, I have an artificial wrist joint which doesn't do me many favours, that's why I could never go into service. What's going on with the boys? Sorry tied up at the moment so can't help hmm I will re phrase that I'm busy busy:D
Tied up on the trampoline :hilarious:
Great aunt pooh you just can't be left alone for a moment ..
Well I have just sat and had a lovely read in the shed ,,but must head home now ,,I took a couple of things out of the freezer for tonight's meal .
Then I plan to relax with casualty and the job lot .. The job lot is really funny .. :) @poohtiggy

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

I have just re read your post , it's worse than I thought .. :D:cool::eek:

S

Sable_Jan

Dear girlfriends , this is a special request , please can each and everyone one of you pop into the boys shed .. They are planning awful things .. Hurry its urgent .. Jays one of the causes !!!! Thank you all for all girl support :cat::chicken::clown:
Oooh, noooo, not the grotty boys' shed.....that is the shed that's grotty, not the boys...

S

Sable_Jan

Tied up on the trampoline :hilarious:
Great aunt pooh you just can't be left alone for a moment ..
Well I have just sat and had a lovely read in the shed ,,but must head home now ,,I took a couple of things out of the freezer for tonight's meal .
Then I plan to relax with casualty and the job lot .. The job lot is really funny .. :) @poohtiggy
Not heard of the job lot....but I find a lot of so called comedies rather stupid these days :(

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I see the polly tunnel has arrived and Jem bless him has put the cover uin the stable out of the way any the braces neatly stacked behind the stable, have taken the extra eggs to the local farm shop as they had a shortage, the little lady there says if they go well she will take all our extra eggs in future, that should help swell the coffers.
Anyway who ate all the jellies?????? I didn't get a look in and I'm sure there were a load of them in the fridge, come to that the biccies have disappeared too. :arghh:
Oh well, have settled the animals down for the night, the donkeys have had their carrots and polo rations, and the piggies some fresh swedes, I gave the chicks some bran mash which they gobbled up like they'd never been fed. :sour:
Will be back tomorrow to check on our supplies. :watching:

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

I see the polly tunnel has arrived and Jem bless him has put the cover uin the stable out of the way any the braces neatly stacked behind the stable, have taken the extra eggs to the local farm shop as they had a shortage, the little lady there says if they go well she will take all our extra eggs in future, that should help swell the coffers.
Anyway who ate all the jellies?????? I didn't get a look in and I'm sure there were a load of them in the fridge, come to that the biccies have disappeared too. :arghh:
Oh well, have settled the animals down for the night, the donkeys have had their carrots and polo rations, and the piggies some fresh swedes, I gave the chicks some bran mash which they gobbled up like they'd never been fed. :sour:
I'll get some more sugarfree biscuits put in then. I rather overstocked when I got the chance but realising how few biscuits I actually eat...... Was it nit the lads that did the path munched away on them and the jellies? You dis say they'd had a good old munch

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Must have just missed you SD I have just got back after filling the fridge, lots of jelles now and a large tub of cream, also left a squirty cream for those who like.I don't normally but last week I picked one up in Aldi & it's really nice and doesn't go wet on the strawberries, stays just like fresh, yum. There's a big chunk of cheese for nibbles some fresh coffee, tea bags and a large bag of peanut m & m's for an extra treat, be good girls & not greedy you have to share them so about ten each, anymore will send your BG flying, peanuts and not a lot of coating they don't raise me so try them & enjoy. I'm off to enjoy my book in my lovely clean bed. Nighty night everyone sleep well

S

Sable_Jan

Must have just missed you SD I have just got back after filling the fridge, lots of jelles now and a large tub of cream, also left a squirty cream for those who like.I don't normally but last week I picked one up in Aldi & it's really nice and doesn't go wet on the strawberries, stays just like fresh, yum. There's a big chunk of cheese for nibbles some fresh coffee, tea bags and a large bag of peanut m & m's for an extra treat, be good girls & not greedy you have to share them so about ten each, anymore will send your BG flying, peanuts and not a lot of coating they don't raise me so try them & enjoy. I'm off to enjoy my book in my lovely clean bed. Nighty night everyone sleep well
Sweet dreams poohtiggy

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
@poohtiggy thanks for the jellies, the lads admitted to pinching the biccies but said they saw no jellies, so no idea who had them, probs Kat.
@Sable_Jan those biccies are scrummy unfortunately not sold anywhere near me, never mind I'm sure if they were my hubs and son would pig out on them.
Have flicked a damp duster everywhere, and vacuumed through, plumped the cushions, and the place is looking good,
Oh the pumpkins will be ready by the weekend I think, so will pop by on Saturday and harvest them I'll put them on the veranda ready for you to collect, have made lots of cardboard discs for them to sit on so remember to take the disc as well. Please leave the green one though I've a plan for that one for Jem. :mask:

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

@poohtiggy thanks for the jellies, the lads admitted to pinching the biccies but said they saw no jellies, so no idea who had them, probs Kat.
@Sable_Jan those biccies are scrummy unfortunately not sold anywhere near me, never mind I'm sure if they were my hubs and son would pig out on them.
Have flicked a damp duster everywhere, and vacuumed through, plumped the cushions, and the place is looking good,
Oh the pumpkins will be ready by the weekend I think, so will pop by on Saturday and harvest them I'll put them on the veranda ready for you to collect, have made lots of cardboard discs for them to sit on so remember to take the disc as well. Please leave the green one though I've a plan for that one for Jem. :mask:
And as they were veggie jellies I just thought they were a gift for me ...:***:
@satindoll if you have a £1 shop near you they are doing quite a few of the sugar free biscuits and gluten free ones that you can get on line .. If you go near the shop stock up .. For enjoyable moments ;)
Oooo yes , who ate all the cream , there was none left for the fruit jelly :rolleyes:
It's so exciting pumpkin time coming up .. Whose is the broomstick :oops::eek:

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@poohtiggy just noticed you have a cold .. Get well soon .. ;)
Yeh, feeling very sorry for myself:( have the chills & shivers but still waiting for the nose to start. Cold's always go to my chest & I can already feel the grinding, I'm planning a do nothing weekend with my colouring & hot lemon. Hope you are ok:inpain:

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
@Kat100 our nearest £1 shop is I believe 11miles away in one direction and 15miles away in the other, we have a Tesco's or Aldi local and a co-op pop in shop.
Well the pumpkins are all ready for collection so help your selves, have taken the green one to make Squash and Pumpkin soup for Jem, as he says he's never had pumpkin before, hoping he likes it.
Was lovely and warm in here when I arrived which was nice as the mist was swirling round outside, the piggies have had the tiny ungrown pumps with some swede and have put the chopped up greens from the pumps into the chicks greens bowl, the donkeys were out in the paddock as the children were having a riding lesson, they seem to be having a good time so left their polos in the stable.
Will be back later to settle them down for the night.