"The Diabetes Treatment Your Doctor Won't Tell You About" - A Response

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
S

Shar67

If anyone wants the secret to curing their diabetes, I have written a short note, if you would like to see this short note, it is available for £100 (very very small print the note actually doesn''t reveal the secret)

Reactions: 9 people

msmi1970

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If anyone wants the secret to curing their diabetes, I have written a short note, if you would like to see this short note, it is available for £100 (very very small print the note actually doesn''t reveal the secret)
do you accept paypal?

:)

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Just a thought, I don't think the bracket quote should go in, it might be a tad on the negative side;):D

Reactions: 11 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The article sums it up quite nicely. I think its our inquisitive nature and our need for a quick fix that gets us in trouble with these scams.

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
The cure for diabetes is not getting it in the first place lol.