A big thanks

bladerfc

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I would just like to say a thank you you to everyone who has replied to any of my posts in recent times also the wealth of stuff I have learned from this site is unreal I was pre diabetic now back to normal I was only just into the pre diabetic range but the stuff I learned from this site is really interesting and will always use the site no matter what I have changed my diet for good as I realise now what certain foods do and so on I hope I will never be diabetic but I guarantee the best prescription a doctor could give would be this site in my opinion I know through learning that is more aimed at type 2s! So to summarise thanks and listen to the experts you guys

Reactions: 9 people

bladerfc

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
When I say more type 2s I mean low carb control of diet

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Well done @bladerfc and good thinking about staying on the forum, there's so much support and info here to keep you healthy. Good luck!

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done @bladerfc I wish I had known about this forum and more about being pre-diabetic before I actually became diabetic.
I would have taken more action to avoid it with diet and exercise. You are fortunate to have been able to avoid diabetes.