MiniMed 640 CareLink Help....

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

I have been on the MiniMed for a week now, and my Consultant wants me to do a download to carelink I have the Contour 2.4 but when I do the download only the info from the meter is uploading and not the actual pump so according to the downloads I have had no insulin ha! Can anyone help....my phone is broken so ringing Medtronic is out of the question!

fairylights

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sounds like your meter is not linking to your pump, are you sure it is? When I contacted them with a carelink problem it took 4 days for them to get back to me.

irrationalJohn

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
when I do the download only the info from the meter is uploading and not the actual pump
What messages do you get from CareLink as you go through the transfer process?

If you are getting only the data from your Contour Next Link meter then are you sure you have selected to transfer the data from the pump? What radio button is selected on the "Select your device" screen at the very beginning of the transfer (upload) process?

D

Deleted member 83869

What messages do you get from CareLink as you go through the transfer process?

If you are getting only the data from your Contour Next Link meter then are you sure you have selected to transfer the data from the pump? What radio button is selected on the "Select your device" screen at the very beginning of the transfer (upload) process?
You're talking in another language now hahahha im not near the PC now but its odd because from when i first downloaded it came up with the meter and then the second time it had a different serial number :S

D

Deleted member 83869

Sounds like your meter is not linking to your pump, are you sure it is? When I contacted them with a carelink problem it took 4 days for them to get back to me.
Yeah its linked because it sends all my bg's over etc! And it even says its linked on the meter and on the pump but i cannot see an option on the pump that says send data?????

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yeah its linked because it sends all my bg's over etc! And it even says its linked on the meter and on the pump but i cannot see an option on the pump that says send data?????
You just follow the Carelink instructions on screen, step by step, and put the pump close to the plugged in Contour Link. The upload should happen as soon as you press "finish".

fairylights

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I log into Carelink.
Click on upload.
Choose Minimed Insulin Pump, click next
Choose 640g, click next
click next, enter pump serial number
click next, choose contour next, click next, click finish

D

Deleted member 83869

I log into Carelink.
Click on upload.
Choose Minimed Insulin Pump, click next
Choose 640g, click next
click next, enter pump serial number
click next, choose contour next, click next, click finish
Thats where im going wrong im selecting BG meter ahhh i shall try it again tomorrow! I will be annoyed with myself if thats where i am going wron haha something sooo simple! Xx