I should he kept my face shut!

EveryCloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just been sent home from my college placement because I had a metformin belly and they didn't want to take the risk in case it was a bug. I wanted to stay but they insisted. Dealing with vulnerable children so fair enough I suppose. Emailed my lecturer because I am panicking it will affect my course! So angry with myself! Stupid diabetes!!!

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just been sent home from my college placement because I had a metformin belly and they didn't want to take the risk in case it was a bug. I wanted to stay but they insisted. Dealing with vulnerable children so fair enough I suppose. Emailed my lecturer because I am panicking it will affect my course! So angry with myself! Stupid diabetes!!!
Oh, how frustrating! :banghead::(

Reactions: 2 people

EveryCloud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am usually fine, just an odd time it hits me, and I know it is the Metformin because it always has a certain 'smell' lol. TMI. I am just gonna have to try and hide it from now on!

Reactions: 2 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
I am usually fine, just an odd time it hits me, and I know it is the Metformin because it always has a certain 'smell' lol. TMI. I am just gonna have to try and hide it from now on!
I usually flush it down the loo, pronto!:cool:

Reactions: 5 people