Diasend - accu chek combo and also fitbit!

jodysd6

Help! I got all smug recently when I bought a new computer and finally got set up with Diasend, I downloaded the uploader and straight away it worked to upload both my meter and my pump, and then also my libre. Now I can't get it to download the meter or the pump at all. I plug in the smartpix and the lights flash in the way they are supposed to when uploading but on the uploader it just says scanning for device and never moves off that screen. I have no idea what I'm doig wrong as it worked before! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the uploader but no difference. It does auto play the actual smartpix report (and is downloading fine to that) so I tried to find a way to stop that auto opening as thought that may have an effect but I'm struggling to see an option to not auto play anywhere. I'm using windows 8, and an old smartpix device. I can upgrade to windows 10 but not sure that would do anything!

I also linked Diasend to my fitbit, more for fun than anything but it's not showing the right data for it at all, just showing a tiny number of steps and calories that bears no resemblance to what my Fitbit is actually saying! If anyone knows anything about how to get that bit to work that would also be appreciated!

wilko1971

I have the Optimum Neo, and had the same problem. I found I had to uninstall the meters own software before it would talk to Diasend.

I'm also having problems with my fitbit with Diasend, it shows about 100th of the steps I am taking

jodysd6

That's my issue with fitbit, it's showing really low and averages for both steps and calories, I thought it may have just needed a couple of weeks to get the numbers right but I've been wearing it about 6 weeks now and it's still massively out!