Is pricking your finger sore?

Kansenji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being obese.
I decided to check the PELIKAN SUN website today, only to find that the product has been DISCONTINUED. I expect it was just too expensive to produce & sell in the current depressed market. :roll:

FOS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Best way to get blood from tour finger is to use a standard syringe and prick the top of your finger just on the flesh past your nail. I was shown this trick by a consultant 37 years ago, he was also a type 1. I have been extracting blood this way on average 8 times a day for all those years. My fingers look fine, I don't bother washing them and use the syringe until its blunt. I will post a vid on youtube showing how easy this method is.

Lingy16

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Best way to get blood from tour finger is to use a standard syringe and prick the top of your finger just on the flesh past your nail. I was shown this trick by a consultant 37 years ago, he was also a type 1. I have been extracting blood this way on average 8 times a day for all those years. My fingers look fine, I don't bother washing them and use the syringe until its blunt. I will post a vid on youtube showing how easy this method is.

So by this do u mean u no longer use the cllick pens?? Testing my sugars are the Bain of my life as I lead such a hectic busy life style it's all I seem to
Do!