Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people
S

Shar67

Hahaha. She sounds a right old dragon. Still...we can't choose our relatives. I was lucky coz my in-laws were both wonderful. Kind, fun & loving. Lucky me by the sounds of it. X

Your right, another thing in the world of technology, there are people in the world who we may never meet or even ever physically speak to but they make life a little more happier and brighter, one person I can say this is true of is you #Alisonjane10 thank you for your posts.

Reactions: 8 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your right, another thing in the world of technology, there are people in the world who we may never meet or even ever physically speak to but they make life a little more happier and brighter, one person I can say this is true of is you #Alisonjane10 thank you for your posts.[/
Your right, another thing in the world of technology, there are people in the world who we may never meet or even ever physically speak to but they make life a little more happier and brighter, one person I can say this is true of is you #Alisonjane10 thank you for your posts.
well and truly said. I second that. Thanks so very much alisonjane 10. You have brightened up many a day with your pics when I've been down. Thanks

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Oh, thank you @Shar67. That's an incredibly sweet & kind thing to say. I'm glad the jokes & pics I post make you smile. Diabetes can be a right pain in the butt, so if this thread helps people escape, even for just a couple of minutes, then I've done some good. But it's lovely to feel appreciated. I appreciate you appreciating me hun. ;) X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

I'm thrilled to learn I help in a small way @maureen5752. Keep your chin up hun. The tide will turn for you, just as it did for me, & you'll get pleasure from life again. Never stop fighting. You can do it. And, when it really is too much...pm me, or share with your forum friends. I guarantee, there'll be loads of us that know what you're going through. Depression is a hideous disease, but it can be beaten. But it takes time. Don't suffer in silence. There's help out there. If you ever need to "chat" or sound off....I'd be happy to listen. X

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OMG!! How on earth did he end up there?! Hahaha.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks a lot, this forum, yourself and few othere's have been a great help, as you say diabetes is a pain in the butt, but keep going people worse off than us. Thanks for your kinds thoughts. Take care of yourself and same to everyone x

Reactions: 4 people

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am enjoying this thread very much even though I am a mother in law!!(twice)

Reactions: 7 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Id hate to think what one of my son in laws thinks of me :rolleyes:
I'm sure they think you are the best mother-in-law, you sound a Loverly person. Unfortunately Iranian mothers ( most of them) like there sons to marry Iranians, and I'm not!

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
******, never mind all that matters is your husband loves you :) My mother absolutely hates my other half but I dont care. I get on really well with two of my son in laws but the third, well we wont go there :D

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
******, never mind all that matters is your husband loves you :) My mother absolutely hates my other half but I dont care. I get on really well with two of my son in laws but the third, well we wont go there :D
Life is to short, it's there loss, we can't win them all, I've got a rotten mother-in-law and his brothers and sisters are the same, alwAys made my life hell, jelouse nasty lot, but who cares, I have got a very beautiful daughter who looks Iranian but has a lovely personality, couldn't be happier, my husband does love me, but he's in Iran! You sound a lovely lady, wish you well

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I bet your daughter is gorgeous and you sound wonderful. Hugs :)
Thanks very much, not been big headed but she really is gorgeous. With long black hair, very pretty, she's Iranian looking but she's English I'm so many ways. You too sound a wonderful lady. Wish you well. (((( hugs ))))

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
1 of my son's in law has a great sense of humour He bought me a
mug with a Rhino on it (You need to be old enough to have watched Reggie Perrin ) I am as thin as a rake!
CAROL

Reactions: 5 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
1 of my son's in law has a great sense of humour He bought me a
mug with a Rhino on it (You need to be old enough to have watched Reggie Perrin ) I am as thin as a rake!
CAROL
I'm 63 not been big headed but no one believes me I look more 50. My mom had good genes, god bless her, but no I dont know Reggie Perrin, I lived for 20 years in Iran, I was in the war zone for 8 years, so I don't know him,my daughters got a great sense of humour also, is carol your name? My middle name is carol, im also slim I weigh 58kilos, you sound a lovely lady, it's your son-in-laws loss

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm 63 not been big headed but no one believes me I look more 50. My mom had good genes, god bless her, but no I dont know Reggie Perrin, I lived for 20 years in Iran, I was in the war zone for 8 years, so I don't know him,my daughters got a great sense of humour also, is carol your name? My middle name is carol, im also slim I weigh 58kilos, you sound a lovely lady, it's your son-in-laws loss
Back again sorry misunderstanding thought I was talking to 4ratbags!!! Apologies! As I said haveing eye op on Tuesday cos of sight problem, sorry again