Article on 27 Nov 15 BBC news app

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I read a heart rendering and positive story yesterday on the above App Yesterday

"I went blind and feel partly to blame"

it was a very good read of the warnings of not looking after your Diabetes by s lady called Leonie Watson Also the name of her personal website.

I feel like I was a bit like her and the same outcome but I'm not completely blind, also it definitely wasn't all my own fault.

I don't know how to post it on here and it's far to long an article but if anyone needs a kick up the backside to remind them what can happen this is a must read.

Just google Leonie Watson BBC news and it comes up

Reactions: 2 people

martsnow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I read a heart rendering and positive story yesterday on the above App Yesterday

"I went blind and feel partly to blame"

it was a very good read of the warnings of not looking after your Diabetes by s lady called Leonie Watson Also the name of her personal website.

I feel like I was a bit like her and the same outcome but I'm not completely blind, also it definitely wasn't all my own fault.

I don't know how to post it on here and it's far to long an article but if anyone needs a kick up the backside to remind them what can happen this is a must read.

Just google Leonie Watson BBC news and it comes up

Hi

I have just posted a link to the article you mentioned

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/disability-34847776

Regards

Mart

Reactions: 2 people

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not