Type one and pain

Tylers73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone get pain in their feet/toes. It's like they want to click back but stuck which affects when you walk. I don't know if it's because of the diabetes or arthritis coming on. Have been massaging them each evening which seems to help. Any suggestions wether a cold pack or heat pad would help more any help most welcome x

generous204

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
With type ! you to watch your food intake and a regular walk is essential jumping on to thinking that it might be arthritis

generous204

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Regular walk and right food intake is needed when have type 1 got to check your Sugar level regularly with daily walk you can come over many problems

gemz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
When I was on my Dafne course someone said they had a similar problem. The dietitian said that many people with diabetes also have a magnesium deficiency which can cause bad cramps, so maybe you can try magnesium supplements, Google it.

Tylers73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for reply's will check out the magnesium thing. As for walking and exercising no go as registered disabled. So miss my running and gym id be lucky now to walk to the end of the road!!!