RuthW
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Ruth. I saw your post in which you were saying that you have a supplier in Istanbul for the Gluco Track device.
    I'm thinking traveling to Turkey and getting it to my little son who is type1 diabetic.
    Would you kindly provide me with more info about the supplier address and the availability of the ear clip. Thx
    M
    Ruth, read you post in the type one project thread. I can't LCHF even if I wanted and if I'm honest worry about this blanket high fat stuff! So I try to stay neutral and follow what works for me. Just wanted to say please don't disappear, we need a balanced debate on this forum, especially as it appears to be so influential!! Sue xxx
    RuthW
    RuthW
    Yes, I can't HF either. I get pains when I eat too much fat _ I guess i have incipient gallstones or something. I am not going away anyway. I have learned lots here about pumping and controlling my Type 1, so I plan to stay and help others and keep learning. I can resist the dogmatic! Join our moderate exercise thread if it suits you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…