Administrator
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya.
    Am new here. Just added my profile and my date of birth is wrong. I did put May but for some reason it has come up as January.......I'm not quite 48.....yet! Can it be changed?
    Many thanks.
    Debbie.
    Hi Admin,

I have been trying to post a questionnaire on to the forums however I am still waiting or approval.

I was wondering if you could look this up for me?

The questionnaires aim to collect research for my Health Psychology MSc thesis and the study has gained ethical approval.

Best wishes,

Alix.
    Hi. I contacted your admin at Diabetes.co.uk <[email protected]> because I couldn't find anywhere on the forums to ask site usage questions. They told me they couldn't help and to contact a moderator. Can you tell me how to do that, please? Or more generally how to ask questions about how to use the website, in particular the forums?
    Hello! I am a student from a university in Waterloo, Canada and my group is designing a non-invasive glucometer bracelet that measures your blood sugar through skin contact. In order to do well for our product to pass the proposal period, we need primary data in the form of a survey. I posted a survey thread and a member notified me that I need an administrators approval. Can you help me with this? Thanks!
    Hi, my name is Rhaya, I've been a member for a while but not posting much. I work with a group called Diabeatit and we are having a one day for people with T2DM or prediabetes near Bristol in 3 weeks time. We will be having lunch and talks and support. I would like to mention it on the forum but want to check in with you all first.
    many thanks
    Rhaya
    Hi Administrator, I wonder if you can help me. I have two problems.
    1. The site keeps throwing me out and I have to login again and again. This happens at least twice a night... or 4 times a day if I am on all day.
    2. I have repeatedly requested assistance with Private Messaging. I don't have the ability to start a PM. There is no green box beside the envelope
    Administrator
    Administrator
    I think that could be because you may not have made the number of posts required to enable it. I'll ask @Giverny to have a look :)
    ellagy
    ellagy
    How many posts are required to do this? Surely someone who is now a Well Known Member has sufficient posts!
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Yep, agreed. Could be a bug - we'll look into it!
    hi there im struggling to verify this account i have the email but when i click the link im getting no where just wondering if u can help me thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…