Administrator
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, have read the info for new diabetics, can you tell me the blood levels for type 2 are these the same if not on meds, i've been left to try and bring mine down with diet, my diabetic nurse steered me towards LCHF, and is checking me every 3 months, my second check due Aug, why would my number be less 2hrs after a meal than before, thanks
    Living with Diabetes - A Short Film

Hi, I am a director and have been a type 1 diabetic since my late teens. Almost 20,000 injections later I thought I would share my experience in a short film. Perhaps you can share with the members of this site.

https://vimeo.com/89023103

regards
    Sean
    Newly diagnosed and feeling thrown in at the deep end! Told by Dr that I don't need test strips for blood sugar as they are expensive! How do I know what is going on with my blood then? Waiting to go to some NHS group but feel clueless.
    I have just started taking metformin 500mg , but my doc has not given me anything to test my levels with so how will i know if its getting better ???? , she said i dont need it at moment . But lots of peps talk about checking theres ???
    What do you think x
    B
    Hi, please could you delete my account. I mistakenly used my real name when setting up. I would like to start again with a pseudonym for privacy reasons. Thanks.
    Administrator
    Administrator
    No problem. Giv will let you know once it's done!
    I'm a 76 year old newly diagnosed with type 2. I am having problems with intermittent blurred vision with pain. It is suggested that this "May be caused by the diabetes". Will stopping eating all the foods I've eaten all my life and eating chicken and green veg (yuck!) really make a difference. Apart that is from increasing my IBS problems. Jumapi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…