14 yrs old

jasmine1616

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hate people who think they know about T1D, but they really don't
Hey guys, if there is anyone around 14 (13-15) who wants to be friends, I'm all for it. Just reply or something. Thx

ljmercer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey, I know I'm older than you asked for (17) but I'm more than happy to talk to you! I've been diabetic for 10 years so I know what it's like at your age. It's up to you, but the offer's there :)

jasmine1616

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hate people who think they know about T1D, but they really don't
yes! Totally @ljmercer! Honestly, the age doesn't matter, just I need someone to talk to who knows who I am going through because no one does.

ljmercer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
yes! Totally @ljmercer! Honestly, the age doesn't matter, just I need someone to talk to who knows who I am going through because no one does.
Sorry for my late reply! I'm still getting used to how the forum works anyway, any questions or to talk about anything just add another post on here (now I've found out how to work it!) and I'll reply as best I can. I've got diabetic friends and there is nothing better than knowing that they actually know how I'm feeling. I'm lucky in that my boyfriend is diabetic too so he really helps me with everything; I've got the confidence that he'll give me space after a hypo and I will give him space too if his BGs are out.

I'm here to talk to you whenever you need @jasmine1616

M

mist

I am not a teen either, although I have the brain of a pre-teen :D

Welcome to the community ;)