Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
A beautiful day I hope everyone here is fine

Two days passed without Diamecron
To be blood sugar on 122mg/dl In fact I do not know if I was right or not Do you have to deal with the Diamicron or this a good result without him I need your advice
Thanks advanced

B

badcat

A beautiful day I hope everyone here is fine

Two days passed without Diamecron
To be blood sugar on 122mg/dl In fact I do not know if I was right or not Do you have to deal with the Diamicron or this a good result without him I need your advice
Thanks advanced
122mg is around 6.9 mmol - if thats the highest youre going then that is within the target range, much above that is higher than you want
Diamicron is another name for GlicliZide and like many drugs it has a cummulative effect and does not immediately clear from or reach therapeutic levels in the body. For this reason, the dose is normally only built up or withdrawn very slowly (called titrating the dose). keep a close eye on your sugars over the next week or so

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
122mg is around 6.9 mmol - if thats the highest youre going then that is within the target range, much above that is higher than you want
Diamicron is another name for GlicliZide and like many drugs it has a cummulative effect and does not immediately clear from or reach therapeutic levels in the body. For this reason, the dose is normally only built up or withdrawn very slowly (called titrating the dose). keep a close eye on your sugars over the next week or so
Thank you I measure it every day regularly