johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I'm not that keen on Leeds
Some of their supporters trashed our city centre years ago in fact it's the only time I've seen mounted police at the ground and city centre for any game at Carlisle

Can't forgive them for that sorry

They nearly always cause trouble here as well. We don't often get heavy police presence at most other games only when Leeds and Sheff Weds and Millwall come to town. I recall once they completely trashed the stands at the old Leeds road ground. I wasn't there but I sure remember the headline in the paper. They are nutters. :D

Reactions: Cumberland

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Come on Leeds!

At least FGR won. Might go to Lincoln next week to watch them :)

Yeah you did the same as us and beat Brighton. Getting mighty interesting at the top now. Would have been even better had we beaten Bristol. Still we have a game in hand over everyone else so that could prove a crucial game. :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Just watched MOTD, how amazing was Kasper Schmeichel in denying WHU an equaliser?

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
They nearly always cause trouble here as well. We don't often get heavy police presence at most other games only when Leeds and Sheff Weds and Millwall come to town. I recall once they completely trashed the stands at the old Leeds road ground. I wasn't there but I sure remember the headline in the paper. They are nutters. :D
Unfortunately that is true of some fans of these clubs, (not all though) I think once a club's fans has a reputation of hooliganism then it attracts even more of the hooligan element to watch them. Not footie fans at all, just thugs.

Some get labelled as trouble makers when they really aren't. The last time I was at Elland Road there was a surge of fans as we left the ground. I and a teenage lad were pushed into some policemen. We both said sorry and it was clear we had been pushed ourselves but the young lad was caught on film and cautioned. I and a few others said that it wasn't his fault, but the police didn't listen. I wonder if he stayed away from matches after that or the incident encouraged him to live up to his hooligan reputation...? Whatever happened it can't have encouraged him to look at the police force in a positive light.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unfortunately that is true of some fans of these clubs, (not all though) I think once a club's fans has a reputation of hooliganism then it attracts even more of the hooligan element to watch them. Not footie fans at all, just thugs.

Some get labelled as trouble makers when they really aren't. The last time I was at Elland Road there was a surge of fans as we left the ground. I and a teenage lad were pushed into some policemen. We both said sorry and it was clear we had been pushed ourselves but the young lad was caught on film and cautioned. I and a few others said that it wasn't his fault, but the police didn't listen. I wonder if he stayed away from matches after that or the incident encouraged him to live up to his hooligan reputation...? Whatever happened it can't have encouraged him to look at the police force in a positive light.

Yeah some of our fans can be tossers. Last time Leeds were here last year a small group of Leeds lads were in a taxi rank minding their own business while waiting for taxi home and 2 town fans taunted them and goaded them then all hell broke loose.
Another Incident. Coach load of Millwall fans pulled up at traffic lights, Town fans in nearby pub ran across to coach and started goading the Millwall lot. They all piled off coach and mass brawl started in middle of road etc. Needless to say the whole lot of em got traced and fined. So our lot aren't all angels. Its a shame that they cant just go to a game and regardless of the result go home peacefully.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Latest news on Jonathon Hogg. He's fractured his neck and will be out for the rest of the season. Just glad he is ok and hopefully back with us in August whether we are in the Prem (wishful thinking on my part) :D or still in Championship.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
First chance to update every one on what happened at Prenton Park yesterday!
We lost 1-0. Macclesfield deserved the win.
We like Carlisle have lost the plot!
So disappointed a really great turnout by our fans.
If we don't pick up soon, we could lose out on the playoffs as well!
It's all gone Pete Tong at the crucial time of the season!
Gutted!

North Ferriby on Tuesday, another new ground for me!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
First chance to update every one on what happened at Prenton Park yesterday!
We lost 1-0. Macclesfield deserved the win.
We like Carlisle have lost the plot!
So disappointed a really great turnout by our fans.
If we don't pick up soon, we could lose out on the playoffs as well!
It's all gone Pete Tong at the crucial time of the season!
Gutted!

North Ferriby on Tuesday, another new ground for me!

Sorry about Tranny Nosh

I think both our teams could do with a kick up the jacksy

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
England's turn tonight. Friendly against Germany on I think ITV or is it the Beeb. Then they take on Lithuania on Sunday in world cup qualifier. I don't think they will beat Germany tonight but you never know with our lot. :D

Reactions: zand and Cumberland

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good win last night good bouncebackability, great hat trick for Jay Harris!
We need to win again Saturday too put pressure on the top two who play each other Saturday! Could be really interesting end to the season! Lincoln having a blip and FGR up and down, with all our home games it could just open the door for the superwhites!
Played in our third kit last night for the first and only time! Light blue and beautiful!
The fans want them but not on sale. Probably have an auction for them! I might dust off my wallet!
Enjoyed the hospitality at North Ferriby, small club but with a big heart and a beautiful setting by the Humber bridge. But it was really cold! Another record crowd because of the great travelling support! Another new ground on my list!
And on top of all that found a great chippie! Marvellous fish I had!
Home to Braintree Saturday!

Other than Carlisle playing, that's it!

I should be watching England but it's a bit of a bore!