2016/17 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
That's Millwall returned to Championship football next season. Bradford put up a good fight and it looked like going to Extra time but alas it wasn't to be. So if we don't get promoted on Monday 29th then we got Millwall and Sheff Utd and Bolton to look forward to next season as well as Hull Middlesbrough and Sunderland but hey ho we are not gunna roll over without a scrap. UTT :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
That's Millwall returned to Championship football next season. Bradford put up a good fight and it looked like going to Extra time but alas it wasn't to be. So if we don't get promoted on Monday 29th then we got Millwall and Sheff Utd and Bolton to look forward to next season as well as Hull Middlesbrough and Sunderland but hey ho we are not gunna roll over without a scrap. UTT :)

You have to win so we can celebrate on this forum alas poor Tranmere & Carlisle couldn't quite do it but let's see Huddersfield Town in the PL

Reactions: johnboy412000

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Premier league now over. Nice 1-7 win for Spurs what a result that is :D
Looks like Arsenal have missed out on the Champions league.
Man Utd finished a dismal 6th.
Chelsea finish on 93 points. Pretty impressive season for them :D

Just leaves the League 2 play off's next Sunday and our game the following day and that's it for another season. 2 and a half months time and we'll all be posting on a new forum 2017/18. :D As usual the fixtures will be out mid June and hopefully the Town will be on the Prem league fixture sheet.(Wishful thinking) :D Hopefully Carlisle and Tranmere with tweak their teams over the summer and come back fighting and get promoted. :)

Reactions: Cumberland

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints lost 1-0 to Stoke at home; an unimpressive finish to a rather unprepossessing season, though we remain 8th on goal difference. Saints supporters have come to expect better than this and I think it's likely that Claude Puel will get his marching orders over the summer.

Like most of my predictions, however, this is probably bovine bodily waste :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Normally I don't like Man utd but after the tragic event the other night I hope they win and win for the city of Manchester :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well, utd won and will be our fifth club in champions league.
Everton will be in Europa league.

I was working the concerts at Rovers this last weekend and on Sunday, a similar large crowd of children with mothers attended the little mix concert.
I had two of my grown up children and five great grandkids there.
It brings home what happened on Monday in Manchester could have easily happened at Prenton Park.

No words can express my feelings that excuse of a human being!!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Arsenal v Chelsea suppose I should go for the underdogs in this

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
FA cup today and I'm rooting for the Gooners!
Also the hudders in tomorrow's play off final or is it Monday?

Regardless, after this week dreadful events, hopefully bring some joy into the world.

Reactions: zand

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well done Arsenal

huddersfield town bring the domestic season to an end on Monday let's hope we are celebrating a town promotion to the PL

Reactions: noblehead

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well done Arsenal

huddersfield town bring the domestic season to an end on Monday let's hope we are celebrating a town promotion to the PL

Yeah, fully deserved and a great occasion!

Did you notice that the end the Gooners were in was the same end as FGR, @zand. Lucky end methinks!

Reactions: noblehead and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The best footie day out ever! Awesome. Can't believe it. I have been to Wembley 3 times this season, each time supporting the underdog and we won all 3. Didn't expect to win the other 2, but yesterday was something else. It still hasn't sunk in properly.

Yes @Lamont D Happily we were the other side, in the shade yesterday. :D

Today is going to be quiet. I have lost my voice, can't think how that happened. :singing:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Arsenal were sublime, by far the better team and a deserved win :)

Really pleased for Wenger, if the club do get rid of him then he has gone out on a high, hope he stays but time will tell.