2017/2018 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well, we got what we deserved last night!
Beaten by part timers 1-0!
We were toothless!
On a very wet and windy night, no heart, no passion, no clue!
We are going nowhere fast!
Shocking performance by the majority of players on a shocking night.

Well done Maidenhead!

So shocked by it all!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Shocking scenes at the Emirates Stadium tonight, but a good result for Arsenal after Cologne took the lead in the first half.

Reactions: Cumberland

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Home to Barnet tomorrow
I hope it stays reasonably good weather wise

3 points please

Good luck to your team guys

Hope you win. We are home to Leicester that will be a toughie though having said that Leicester aren't having a good start to the season so who knows.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wumour has it that Woy Hodgson could be going to Cwistal Palace
lol Roy is a really nice guy.

When the Poland v England match was postponed because the roof hadn't been closed my son had gone to watch and was staying in the same hotel as the England squad. They were in the foyer when Roy walked past with a few of the team. My son and friends were moaning about the rain and deciding whether to stay for the rescheduled match or go onto their next fixture as planned. As he passed the group of fans, Roy stopped and said 'Alright lads!' He happily signed autographs and posed for photos and one of my son's friends said to him. 'It's still pouring with rain out there' Roy went to the door and looked and came back and said 'He's wight, it's weally still waining' A Lovely man. :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Let's have a clean sweep of wins for our teams

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol Roy is a really nice guy.

When the Poland v England match was postponed because the roof hadn't been closed my son had gone to watch and was staying in the same hotel as the England squad. They were in the foyer when Roy walked past with a few of the team. My son and friends were moaning about the rain and deciding whether to stay for the rescheduled match or go onto their next fixture as planned. As he passed the group of fans, Roy stopped and said 'Alright lads!' He happily signed autographs and posed for photos and one of my son's friends said to him. 'It's still pouring with rain out there' Roy went to the door and looked and came back and said 'He's wight, it's weally still waining' A Lovely man. :)
I'm sure he's a lovely guy, but if we can't win against Palace in their current state of disarray then, truly, we are fceked.....:banghead:

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
And the Palace lose yet another match. Its certainly looking good for us on Tuesday night in the cup. Now I've said that watch em go beat us :D