2017/2018 Football Season

Jc3131

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We lost 3-0 to St Johnstone which is a wake up call. We conceded 3 sloppy goals in 6 mins and we missed a penalty.

I personally think this is a good result for us as Simon Grayson has seen what we were like last season. He's came out and said that certain players aren't trying and giving it their all for the team. This is music to my ears as we have had players going through the motions for years.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
A competitive ball hasn’t even been kicked so far this campaign and Huddersfield Town are already embarrassing their Premier League rivals.

After a whirlwind week witnessed eight signings arrive through the John Smith’s Stadium door, Town’s transfer activity has taken a lull in proceedings over the course of the last seven days.
But make no mistake, if and when they do there will be no desperate transfer deadline day scramble, no awkward fax mis-haps, no delayed deals due to sleeping players at airports or, even worse, unscrupulous ‘tap-ups’.

These are all tales of woe which have befallen some of the Premier League’s more ‘illustrious’ competitors, but something Huddersfield Town have safeguarded themselves against by getting the majority of their business done early.
It has also meant the club have been at the forefront of what is set to become a record Premier League spending spree – their nine new arrivals the highest total number of new faces brought into a club so far this summer.

Now that's what I like to see. Nothing like being well prepared eh :D Just hope it pays dividends and we kick some serious butt in the Premier League. Main goal is to avoid that dreaded drop zone then work on better things next year. UTT :singing::nailbiting::happy::D

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
A competitive ball hasn’t even been kicked so far this campaign and Huddersfield Town are already embarrassing their Premier League rivals.

After a whirlwind week witnessed eight signings arrive through the John Smith’s Stadium door, Town’s transfer activity has taken a lull in proceedings over the course of the last seven days.
But make no mistake, if and when they do there will be no desperate transfer deadline day scramble, no awkward fax mis-haps, no delayed deals due to sleeping players at airports or, even worse, unscrupulous ‘tap-ups’.

These are all tales of woe which have befallen some of the Premier League’s more ‘illustrious’ competitors, but something Huddersfield Town have safeguarded themselves against by getting the majority of their business done early.
It has also meant the club have been at the forefront of what is set to become a record Premier League spending spree – their nine new arrivals the highest total number of new faces brought into a club so far this summer.

Now that's what I like to see. Nothing like being well prepared eh :D Just hope it pays dividends and we kick some serious butt in the Premier League. Main goal is to avoid that dreaded drop zone then work on better things next year. UTT :singing::nailbiting::happy::D

I'd love to see you and Saints do well in the PL this coming season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We had a behind closed doors game and lost 2-0. Can't say anymore!

Not for public knowledge!

Beautiful training ground in the Lancashire countryside.

Reactions: johnboy412000

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
So far we have not conceded a goal in our friendlies
For 12 against 0 all away from home

4 wins 1 draw with one friendly left to play at home this time against Blackburn Rovers

It's less than 2 weeks now till the new season great eh