3 years diaversary...just realized

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
first year celebrated with strappy sandals, second year a beautiful handbag. This year?

Happy to be alive!!! After recovering and gaining back my health a treated myself to a new SUV. This year, 3 years later I won a monetary settlement for malpractice so treated myself to a new SUV.

See...it's not all that bad!!!

Off to find my new treat!!!

Oh, and for all us insulin users, the excuse that insulin made me do it works wonders!!!

Life is good!!!!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey, congratulations! 3 years, new car, winning the case! And please come back and tell us your new self-present!

Reactions: Snapsy

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy dayzzz :happy: Well done you!

Your pressie? How about a splendid new hat - to go with the sandals and handbag?

Whatever you decide - hope you enjoy it :)

Reactions: Snapsy

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
And a little help from avocado. ;)
Lol!!! A ton of help from avocado!! I've often said it's as important to me as my insulin!!!
Happy dayzzz :happy: Well done you!

Your pressie? How about a splendid new hat - to go with the sandals and handbag?

Whatever you decide - hope you enjoy it :)
thanks!! And the sandals are two years old the the handbag one year. Wouldn't hurt to get another one!!! Of course I didn't find anything yesterday but today is a new day. It's still part of the diaversary as it's the day I was released from the third hospital. All inclusive haha.

Reactions: Salvia

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congrats Kristin ...... here's to the next batch of happy years (and presents) :)