Any tips for this newbie?

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fabulous @Yeknodathon We look forwards to hearing about bartitsu, sounds exotic, :woot:. Good luck, I only manage dog walking at the moment, but our little mutt certainly gives us pleasure. Not so much for the local squirrel population.

Welcome @veracityau , again, I'm sorry I can't add anything useful regarding your change in readings, it does seem that you are doing all the right things so keep going!! Fantastic results so far. Well done :happy:

Reactions: Yeknodathon

Yeknodathon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I only manage dog walking at the moment, but our little mutt certainly gives us pleasure. Not so much for the local squirrel population.

Well thank you! That looks like the most fuzziest mutt ever - I suspect the little houndlet is taking his humans for a walk and likely more in their squirrel duties?!

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well thank you! That looks like the most fuzziest mutt ever - I suspect the little houndlet is taking his humans for a walk and likely more in their squirrel duties?!

Fortunately she has never managed to catch any squirrels. When she was younger she could get 6 feet up a tree before gravity took over, now she only manages 2 before she resigns herself to just shouting at them. Very embarrassing for us and alarming to onlookers who must thinks she's being beaten by a very large stick!!

Love the donkey by the way.

Reactions: Yeknodathon