Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Hi Everyone,

Any Apple Watch officionados out there? I have bought myself a new toy (an Apple Watch) and would love to have a good diabetes management app on it. Any recommendations?

P

lowedb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I too recently got one for Christmas. OK I'm using it 'a bit' in advance. I'm using one drop on my iPhone and am happy with it, though it seems a bit slow since iOS 11. One drop then puts an app on the watch so I can log my glucose (and I guess other items) using the watch.

Reactions: Providence 62

RFSMarch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have an apple watch but in terms of apps, I record everything in MyFitnessPal which, while it does send me (un)helpful alerts about who liked my status updates, the watch itself doesn't help with my logging. I have to use the phone at worst, ipad slightly better, website best to keep everything updated.
I also record my exercise, BG readings from my Libre and Blood Pressure from a home monitor in the notes section.

There seem to be a few apps out there that allow people to do something similar (logging carbs and readings) but I use the Libre readings to take to my doctor - straight from the horse's mouth as it were.

Hope you find something

Reactions: Providence 62