BG levels

Adz444

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @Adz444
I would have a trundle around the reactive hypoglycaemia sub forum that @Bluetit1802 linked to, and see if it rings any bells.

I think many of us experience wacky bgs when/if we eat oddly, especially if it is outside our usual eating patterns. It throws our body a curve ball. And anyone can have a hypo-like experience now and again. Stress, sudden exercise, weird eating... But the problems come if it happens more than once in a blue moon.

Has this happened before?
Hey, no it’s not really happened before, I’ve onky been diagnosed type 2 a month ago and for the last 2 weeks I’ve had my meter my results have been pretty consistent, the two days in question I did eat a lot of carbs and I have been stressed recently.

My test in the morning and lunchtime are good but it just the last two tests I’ve done after dinner/going to bed which have been strange

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi there, there isn't enough blood glucose readings to give even a guess at what is happening to you. I would monitor and keep a food diary with what you eat and what your readings are at pre meal, one hour and two hours after first bite.
This will give you a better idea of how your metabolism is doing.

Is metformin the only meds you are on?

Best wishes and let us know how you are getting on.

Adz444

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi there, there isn't enough blood glucose readings to give even a guess at what is happening to you. I would monitor and keep a food diary with what you eat and what your readings are at pre meal, one hour and two hours after first bite.
This will give you a better idea of how your metabolism is doing.

Is metformin the only meds you are on?

Best wishes and let us know how you are getting on.
Yes on 1000mg twice a day, been testing all day and my levels have all been in normal levels so fingers crossed it was just a strange day!