Book Suggestions

becky.ford93

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there, I'm type one so eating low carb isn't critical for me (which is lucky because I love my carbs!!) but I'd like to try reducing my carb intake a bit for better control. I've been trawling amazon for a low carb recipe book but with so many out there I was wondering if anyone had and recommendations? :)

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have a look at Deliciously Ella and Danielle Walker's Against All Grain. I think they both have online blogs or similar so you can see a sample of recipes. Alternatively there are SO many recipes on the internet. Set yourself up on Pintrest and make your own collection of recipes from the many low carb blogs / websites out there. Happy to point you in the direction of some of these if you are interested.

Reactions: 4 people

Celeriac

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I went to my local library and photocopied recipes from cook books to start me off. I have Deliciously Ella as well as Eat. Nourish Glow from Amelia Freer. Just got The Real Meal Revolution haven't finished reading it yet. I can't say that there's one book that I would recommend above all others.

Reactions: 2 people