Change User Name

Gadget_man

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi

I'm new to the forum and been assigned a random user name based on my name and a number. I've noticed that many members have personalised user name, how do I go about getting my real name removed and a personalised, more anonymous user name in its place?

Thanks in anticipation

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

I'm new to the forum and been assigned a random user name based on my name and a number. I've noticed that many members have personalised user name, how do I go about getting my real name removed and a personalised, more anonymous user name in its place?

Thanks in anticipation

Hi, & welcome.
Don't try these guys. (Featured in the vid.) They'll make you seriously jump through hoops...! ;)

Gadget_man

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thank you both for replying.

Robinredbreast, your help seems to have worked very well I've been contacted by CaptainWard and I think she'll be helping me out. So thank you very much.

Jaylee, thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure what to make of what you're trying to say.

Gadget_man

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Great programme, used to be a member of the enthusiasts group
Hi

Thanks in anticipation

Gadget_man

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi

Thanks in anticipation
Yay, The team came through and alls well that ends well, changed to the name I wanted.