Choosing a Pump

Postleneo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guys - i have just received a letter from the pump clinic giving me an appointment on 17/03/16 to discuss pump options - I ve been told that the 1st appointment will be a discussion, choosing a pump etc then pump training commences a week later and have been allocated training appointments for training on 28/03/17, 31/03/17 and 05/04/17 which is when i will take home the pump :). I hav asked what pump i will be allocated and have been toled they have a couple available but will not tell me what pumps they are as this will be discussed at the initial appointment - i will then have a week to consider options and let them know what pump i will choose. I am from the West Midlands and under the Walsall NHS Care and was wondering if any one out there has any Idea as to the pumps on offer in my area?? Cheers guys :)

Reactions: glavesr and himtoo

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry not my area, @Postleneo , but I'm absolutely delighted for you!

It was hard work to start with but I LOVE MY PUMP. I've found it life-changing.

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Postleneo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry not my area, @Postleneo , but I'm absolutely delighted for you!

It was hard work to start with but I LOVE MY PUMP. I've found it life-changing.

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
Thank you very much.. im over the moon :happy: - cant wait to be able to finally sleep in till after 4:30 am!! :happy::happy: cant wait to test it... and get back to normal! already planned my first meal on day one to see how good it is... think i'll be having 6 pints of guinness, a 14" pizza with all the trimmings and a box of Milk Tray chocolates!!!....mmmm lol :D:D

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Hi guys - i have just received a letter from the pump clinic giving me an appointment on 17/03/16 to discuss pump options - I ve been told that the 1st appointment will be a discussion, choosing a pump etc then pump training commences a week later and have been allocated training appointments for training on 28/03/17, 31/03/17 and 05/04/17 which is when i will take home the pump :). I hav asked what pump i will be allocated and have been toled they have a couple available but will not tell me what pumps they are as this will be discussed at the initial appointment - i will then have a week to consider options and let them know what pump i will choose. I am from the West Midlands and under the Walsall NHS Care and was wondering if any one out there has any Idea as to the pumps on offer in my area?? Cheers guys :)
Good luck at the clinic today
I have been pumping for 4 months now and love it
https://type1bri.com/difference-pump-makes