Confession

Bon83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't know why but I had to confess to someone - had a really hard day at work today. I massively overestimated how much insulin I needed this morning. I was higher than normal at 10. So I corrected a little on my porridge. But I had done a 10 k run last night and by 9 o clock I was running low and going down (about 4 but felt ******). Anyway I was the only one on reception shovelling down lucozade tabs and an orange juice thinking this is sooo bloody inconvenient - thanks diabetes. I need to confess coz I've eaten half a bag of crisps and some of my daughters easter egg. I have sort of bolussed for it but I was fed up. Tomorrow is another day and I will be well adjusted and we'll behaved

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Thanks for posting

As for confessing good clear it out of your system

Don't worry about it coz I'm one of DCUK's worst sinners

Welcome to the forum stick around

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
I hope you feel better tomorrow @Bon83. Hopefully you've got the weekend off, and can take it easy. Take care x

Reactions: chris lowe

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I dont think people should beat themselves up if they 'fall off the wagon'. After all we are only human. A little bit of something is OK but I guess we need to learn when to draw the line at what we're eating. It's good you're mindful and know what is good for your diabetes and what is bad.

As you said 'today is another day' and hopefully a better one for you :D:D

Reactions: Guzzler and Bon83
C

chris lowe

I think everyone can relate to what you've done. Accept it for what it was - a blip. Probably not the first & probably won't be the last. Onwards & upwards