Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
ive gone down with a cough from hell and stinking cold
its like im coughing barbed wire and razor blades
hubby got me a bottle yesterday and it contains glucose, i had to take some in the end just to get relief
ive looked at broncho stop and thats sugar free is that ok for T2 to take? also halls lozengers sugar free
sorry if a stupid question
i also got some cold tablets and i cant take those due to being on antidepressants and beta blockers
why is it so hard

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You or your hubby should speak to your pharmacist and take details of all your medications so they can help you chose the most suitable stuff. Mine is excellent and have a close relationship with our surgery. Hope you feel better soon.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I find the sugar free hacks push my blood sugar up and also leave a nasty coating on my teeth - I very rarely get a cough or cold since diagnosis and eating LCMF but if I do need something I like the Ricola liquorice sweets for a cough

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
ive gone down with a cough from hell and stinking cold
its like im coughing barbed wire and razor blades
hubby got me a bottle yesterday and it contains glucose, i had to take some in the end just to get relief
ive looked at broncho stop and thats sugar free is that ok for T2 to take? also halls lozengers sugar free
sorry if a stupid question
i also got some cold tablets and i cant take those due to being on antidepressants and beta blockers
why is it so hard
What makes it harder is that some medications contain sugar! Good grief! Is there no escape?