Dario glucose monitor anyone?

TheBigNewt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I bought this kit off Facebook, they must have gotten wind I'm a diabetic those sneaky blokes (I get some supplies from Amazon, and elsewhere). Very small meter plugs into the headphone jack on my Samsung Galaxy 6 (also for iPhones and other Androids), download free app. The little pocket case (10x3x1.5cm holds everything) has a small bottle of 25 strips that plugs into the end with a cap over it. You open the app plug in the meter and put in a strip. The other end is the pricker. Works great and the whole kit (50 strips) was only $40 ($8 shipping). You can get the strips for $25/100 if you buy enough, otherwise $20/50. It's nice to be able to check anytime anywhere and I always have my phone. I won't use it as my only meter but I could. Wonder if any others use it. There's a guy on Type 1 forum who's used it exclusively for 18 months.

CANYMEX

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I bought this kit off Facebook, they must have gotten wind I'm a diabetic those sneaky blokes (I get some supplies from Amazon, and elsewhere). Very small meter plugs into the headphone jack on my Samsung Galaxy 6 (also for iPhones and other Androids), download free app. The little pocket case (10x3x1.5cm holds everything) has a small bottle of 25 strips that plugs into the end with a cap over it. You open the app plug in the meter and put in a strip. The other end is the pricker. Works great and the whole kit (50 strips) was only $40 ($8 shipping). You can get the strips for $25/100 if you buy enough, otherwise $20/50. It's nice to be able to check anytime anywhere and I always have my phone. I won't use it as my only meter but I could. Wonder if any others use it. There's a guy on Type 1 forum who's used it exclusively for 18 months.

I have been using it for about a year now. I find it very handy, easy to use and, above all, convenient. I also like that it keeps records for you and does analysis. I now use it exclusively and do not use anything else to record my readings.
I guess you can say I am quite happy with it! :)