DCUK report

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's always a puzzle to me as to why they want my phone number since I am unlikely to hear from them or talk sensibly if they do. (Due to drink).

julifriend

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's always a puzzle to me as to why they want my phone number since I am unlikely to hear from them or talk sensibly if they do. (Due to drink).

Whenever asked to fill in a phone number where I don't believe it is necessary then I use 01234 567890. There's probably some poor person in Bedford (area code 01234) who keeps getting calls for me!

Reactions: 6 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Whenever asked to fill in a phone number where I don't believe it is necessary then I use 01234 567890. There's probably some poor person in Bedford (area code 01234) who keeps getting calls for me!

I always use that number for such purposes too!:) I despise telephones so only own a landline for broadband and in case I need the emergency services.

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Grr what is a charitable organisation doing requiring people to submit to telemarketing before they release their charity-funded publication to the charity-funding public. Humbug humbug.

Still thanks for the (spam infested) link. ;-)

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Grr what is a charitable organisation doing requiring people to submit to telemarketing before they release their charity-funded publication to the charity-funding public. Humbug humbug.

Still thanks for the (spam infested) link. ;-)
Which charitable organization? this is diabetes.co.uk , not diabetes .org.uk