DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Diabetes Awareness Month 2016 is here!

Awareness is incredibly important, and it can be surprising how little people know about the condition, how it develops, and what to do to help someone in an emergency. We're painting the world blue this November.

We're sharing some wallpapers which you can download for your phone below! To download right click the image and save as.

How can I get involved?

You can get involved by taking your own selfie with #BlueNovember here - www.diabetes.co.uk/bluenovember

Not a member of the forum? Well, you're here! So why not join here :)

You can purchase Powered by Insulin t-shirts @ bit.ly/DCUKTees / £1 from every t-shirt sale goes to JDRF.

You can view the entire collection of phone wallpapers here - http://www.diabetes.co.uk/blog/2016/10/diabetes-awareness-month-2016-phone-wallpapers/

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I have Myasthenia Gravis How much do you know about it not much I warrant.

Yet there was a concerted MG awareness campaign with posters on bill boards, bus stops ads on TV and in news papers.

Yet I still have to explain it time and time again even to health care professionals.

I am afraid very pessimistic of the outcome of these campaigns but hope beyond hope that your efforts will be successful.

Regards John.