Diabetes FREE

mickjsy

Hello everybody
Today I have seen a new doctor at my practice after having my blood tests last week [ first for 15 months as nobody seemed to care]. I have lost over 22kg since being put on massive dose of Steroids which caused the Diabetes, I have also been cutting down on my Metformin myself as my blood sugars seemed low. Well today I have been given the news that my HbA1c is 32 [ only told because I asked for it ] and everything was finally explained to me in a language I could understand, it also said on my blood glucose results, risks of Hypoglycaemia so now my sugars are too low. As from the morning my Pravastatin and Statins are stopping and over the next 2 months my Steroids and 2 other drugs which have to be taken because of Steroid risks will also be finished. I only found out about HbA1c and related things on this Forum so THANK YOU to everybody, GOOD LUCK, take care and do your best to come off the medication.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Hello everybody
Today I have seen a new doctor at my practice after having my blood tests last week [ first for 15 months as nobody seemed to care]. I have lost over 22kg since being put on massive dose of Steroids which caused the Diabetes, I have also been cutting down on my Metformin myself as my blood sugars seemed low. Well today I have been given the news that my HbA1c is 32 [ only told because I asked for it ] and everything was finally explained to me in a language I could understand, it also said on my blood glucose results, risks of Hypoglycaemia so now my sugars are too low. As from the morning my Pravastatin and Statins are stopping and over the next 2 months my Steroids and 2 other drugs which have to be taken because of Steroid risks will also be finished. I only found out about HbA1c and related things on this Forum so THANK YOU to everybody, GOOD LUCK, take care and do your best to come off the medication.
I'm convinced my T2 was caused by statins and a couple of docs at the hospital are too plus I kept having bad reactions to them.
Ditched them.
Bad cholesterol down good cholesterol up.
Not perfect but a great improvement and readings that my doc is happy with.
Annual results show as none diabetic.
Ditched the Metformin.
Ditched the blood pressure caps and my blood pressure is okay.
It's slightly above where my doc would like it to be but he understands why I have been ditching the toxic meds.
I have to take very strong opiates and occasional valium along with Paracetamol and Gabapentin for spinal issues so I figured that was enough poison.
I've even lowered the Gabapentin.
Problem with most western medicine is it isn't going to cure only alleviate and it's mostly toxic.
Mostly made from oil coal and natural gas.
My approach is take as little as possible of it.
I can't ditch the pain killers as easily because I wouldn't be able to function without them so I'm stuck with them.