Diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy and peripheral neuropathy

Kieron10

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Whatever can they throw at me next!!
Really am sick to death of doctors appointments now. Every time I go i end up with something else. Good job I'm not a horse or they would of put me down by now.
Fibromyalgia.

Active gastritis.

Hip impingements.

Mellitus diabetes type 1.5.

Peripheral neuropathy.

Autonomic neuropathy.

Severe depression.

Severe anxiety.

Chronic anemia.

Chronic fatigue

And then to top it off they have missed that I've had anemia for 2 years. So we have to see why this has happened and where has it come from and most of all what damage has it caused!
But even with all this in black and white it feels unreal.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There was a time in the last eight years when I really wished to have a calendar with no appointments on it. What with the dentist, hospital,optician,dietitian and surgery I was coming down with waiting room fatigue. I find all of that depressing enough without the diagnosis as well.

Kieron10

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
There was a time in the last eight years when I really wished to have a calendar with no appointments on it. What with the dentist, hospital,optician,dietitian and surgery I was coming down with waiting room fatigue. I find all of that depressing enough without the diagnosis as well.
Yeah i just want time to rest properly but never really happens.

BeccyB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It can certainly feel like we're hamsters on a wheel at times :-( Try to focus on the good things in life, like that little cutie in your picture :dummy:

Hopefully you'll get the anaemia sorted out now they've diagnosed it and that may help the fatigue too

Reactions: Kieron10