Diasend - anybody use this?

Lorraine1973

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Does anybody use this, if so what do you reckon to it. When I try downloading my data I seem to have to reinstall the uploaded. It is most annoying.

Stusky

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi I have used it uploaded my data to it then tried to up load again and it won't tried everything but it just don't work so I have given up on it .

JamesC1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use it. I've got it on my desktop but it doesn't seem to like it. It works on my laptop fine, though. I spoke to my diabetic nurse at clinic about this and she said that it can have issues with some devices. Why couldn't they have just used USB....

Reactions: Lorraine1973

Books1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I've a laptop and my Libre(automatically) and my meter both get uploaded so I can see all my results in one place - the app is good for a quick snapshot too. I do have to use the accu-check USB device to upload my meter results.

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
I use it on Windows 7 and have no problems at all with it, last week I did have a small problem but take it this was due to a Diasend server fault

col101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use it on a Windows 10 laptop find it really helpful. I use Abbott libre and neo, diasend clashes with Abbott own software so I either uninstall this to use diasend or disable the Abbott Windows service so it doesn't clash

Brekkybic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I have Diasend on mobile (no computer) and an Accu-Chek Mobile with Bluetooth. Diasend software doesn't list monitor as compatible but manages to recognise that there is something called "Accu-Chek" (device recognition panel is so small that I cannot see what it says after "Accu-Chek").

Monitor uploads to mobile to 85% and then quits. Every time. On other tested mobiles too. Error screen says "A network error occurred. Data was not saved".

Reason for Diasend attempted use? The NHS said I could send them my results with this software. I can't.

I also have the MySugr app installed and that works OK. But it appears that the NHS doesn't use that.