DLA MONEY

leahkian

Paulus1 I think the award for life has been changed to every 10 years under PIP, it all depends on which medical person you get i was lucky last time as i got a former mental health worker and she understood my mental health issues but you can get anyone. When they change you over they may wanted to do a medical but ask for a home appointment as you will not no how you feel on the day. My PIP runs out next Nov but i got a form to fill in a couple of weeks ago to see what changes if any have happened, they say it is to speed things up when you apply again. They ask a number of questions which you have 3 answers to which are worse, better or no change and they can change the amount of money you get and just before you sign the form they say that you may need a medical if there has been no change or if there has you have to show proof with a letter or report from a doctor. so beware not only are they trying to get you off PIP but they are trying a year early. Atos is the company who are doing it for the government they very same people who messed the ESA up but of course a different department!!!!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
There are still awards for life and PIP Ccan be granted for any period of time.