Does high BG affect drug elimination?

diabetest2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I have a bit of an awkward question. It's generally known that foods like grapefruit juice can affect how long some drugs (legal and illegal) stay in the system. Basically the liver metabolism is slower because grapefruit juice has to be metabolized before other drugs can be metabolized.

Now I have a medical checkup in a week or so, and I'll probably have to pass a drug test as well. My blood sugar is constantly over 200 and I'm wondering if that could affect how quickly drugs like THC leave my body (I'm from Colorado, it's legal to use, but if you get caught on a THC drug test, you can have serious problems).

I've read in an article How To Pass A Urine Drug Test In 24 Hours that a huge amount of people are found to be THC positive and I certainly don't want to lose my job. That being said, I've been clean for 4 days now but I'm worried that I will be found positive because my high blood glucose would prevent the THC (active ingredient in marijuana) from leaving the body.

Should I completely take carbs out of my diet and drink crazy amounts of water?
Please do advise a bit because I'm in a hurry and I really don't want to lose my job because I have high blood sugar.

diabetest2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
That's some great info about how long does marijuana stay in the body in general. However, it doesn't really say how the high BG would affect the metabolism.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think the best way to pass that kind of a test is to use a Macujo Method. You can read the detailed description of this method on this site. My friend got rid of THC in his body right before the test using the steps described in this method.