Does LingZhi or ganoderma Help in Diabetes?

HI Everyone, May i know that anyone who know about Ganoderma or lingzhi?
I heard and reading from some articles showing that it help in diabetes.
Is this real?

seabill

Hi Calvinkwoo3000

I haven't heard of this method of assistance until your post.
Had a quick look online and deserves some serious research.
Thank you for information.

Regards

Seabill

charto

[mod edit: link removed -re: advertising policy]

thats all i can give cause i posted and no one cared to give an answer no doctors or anything here ( seems like it )

WhitbyJet

All I can see is that ganoderma, reishi mushroom, appears to have quite a wide range of health benefits, mainly strengthening the immune system and aiding the body to repair itself.
Asian cultures use it in cooking and drinking tea and coffee made from the reishi mushroom.
It also comes in supplement form, BUT proceed with caution if you are taking prescribed blood pressure medication or blood thinnng medication.
There certainly is a lot of information about ganoderma to be found on the internet.
I'd say its fairly harmless enough but as always, discuss with your doctor/nurse before taking any supplement/complementary or alternative remedy, and DONT stop using insulin!!

moonngie

Yes. My mom is 20 years diabetes patient and she started taking lingzhi 2 years ago and it did wonderful job for her.
Lingzhi not only help in reactivating the sensitivity of pancreas to produce more insulin, it also help to reduce the side effect of drugs that she is taking. Most importantly, it help to product the major organs likeyes, heart, kidney, livers, limbs, therefore prevent complications that can be life threatening.
My mom also enjoy much better quality of life after she started on Lingzhi. She is more energetic, able to eat more freely (she had some extremely sweet fruits and her blood sugar doesn't peak ), her legs is not dark anymore.
Thank God that she has met Lingzhi at the right time.

Reactions: 2 people

Living-by-the-beach

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Its amazing what I've read around the web about Reishi mushrooms. I'll not mention branded products but I am going to give this and Gynura Procumbens a go at alleviating my T2DM.

If you wish to read more about Reishi mushrooms then google that and you'll find some interesting stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: