Downloading from Accu Chek Insight....

onlyme

Been on this pump for a few weeks and suddenly realised I should be able to download my data as can't see it on the meter. Well, I've done everything I'm supposed to do several times and I'm drooping over a very hot laptop and I'm no nearer to downloading.
I could give the company a ring tomorrow but I want my downloads and I want them NOW!!!!!! the last 3 mornings I've woken with b.gs of 15- 20+ for no reason, (sorry about italics, I can't cancel it..arrggh) and I'd like to see if there's a reason.
The manual says connect the charger thing. Done that ( at least 6 times). It times out every time.
Had few problems but I was quite happy until this evening and I would be so grateful for a clever Insight user to help me!
The meter regularly tells me the pump is out of range when it's next door to the meter or even in a very close pocket, and I'm wondering if this could ave anything to do with the problem?!?!

Thank you soo much for any help or even just for some sympathy!!!

gillianoleary

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Baby corns. Wrong, wrong, wrong in so many ways!!
Having experienced a similar I was informed the software I had bought from them was out of date?! They sent a new version.
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Deanc883

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Been on this pump for a few weeks and suddenly realised I should be able to download my data as can't see it on the meter. Well, I've done everything I'm supposed to do several times and I'm drooping over a very hot laptop and I'm no nearer to downloading.
I could give the company a ring tomorrow but I want my downloads and I want them NOW!!!!!! the last 3 mornings I've woken with b.gs of 15- 20+ for no reason, (sorry about italics, I can't cancel it..arrggh) and I'd like to see if there's a reason.
The manual says connect the charger thing. Done that ( at least 6 times). It times out every time.
Had few problems but I was quite happy until this evening and I would be so grateful for a clever Insight user to help me!
The meter regularly tells me the pump is out of range when it's next door to the meter or even in a very close pocket, and I'm wondering if this could ave anything to do with the problem?!?!

Thank you soo much for any help or even just for some sympathy!!!

Have you installed Accu-Chek 360 connection manager from the cd rom the company sent you.
Each time I want to download my meter to laptop I have to click on the connection manager icon on my laptop. On task bar a lighthouse icon will appear when it's running. I then also click on accu-chec 360 management system. Connect meter, then when 4 chevrons go green click download device.

I've not had your 2nd problem but try rebooting meter by holding power button for 5 seconds.

Hope this helps

Dean

onlyme

Have you installed Accu-Chek 360 connection manager from the cd rom the company sent you.
Each time I want to download my meter to laptop I have to click on the connection manager icon on my laptop. On task bar a lighthouse icon will appear when it's running. I then also click on accu-chec 360 management system. Connect meter, then when 4 chevrons go green click download device.

I've not had your 2nd problem but try rebooting meter by holding power button for 5 seconds.

Hope this helps

Dean
Thank you for your reply Dean! In all the excitement, I ignored the cd rom so I'll dig it out and have a go!
Not a great tech expert but I'll give it a bash!!
Thanks again,
Sue

Claire007

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I downloaded the cd then used the smart pix device which was sent along with my pump. I have no idea if I needed to do this as well as download the cd as the instructions were as clear as a diabetic having a hypo! Lol
But I got my data.
Christ it's difficult to interpret compared to the libre!

If anyone wants to tell me about using diasend instead and how that works, then please do!

JimC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
If you find a fix please pass it on as recently I have been having problems connecting the handset too. It's a replacement handset as the original one wasn't calibrating so accu-chek sent out a new one, it connected to pc ok to transfer all data to new handset bit won't connect anymore, just get a message saying device may have failed or Windows doesn't recognise the device! Very frustrating. Accu-chek have been no help saying I should use the finepix or something which I don't have and they don't supply now so am in limbo!

vic hill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
ref ACC-CHEK SPIRIT COMBO
Have over the last few years a bit of problem downloading data had old windows xp did the job well had to move on as security became a problem .
now bought a used DELL INSPIRON had to get a new cd to use with windows ten has done the job on reports but twice had to get in touch with support to get the 360 working but have now got an e mail from support who can come in and check
online but working to get on ALL THE DATA THE NHS need but really is for my use
vic