Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Thanks Desi,very useful. :thumbup:

Unbeliever

Thanks. That should be a great help. Pharmacists are naturally bettter than Drs at checking for interactions but not always available when they are needed. Great find!!

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Thanks. That should be a great help. Pharmacists are naturally bettter than Drs at checking for interactions but not always available when they are needed. Great find!!
Well, if I need to check something with my GP, its" play the call at 8am lottery" but if i need my pharmacist here is one of the team there usually 8:30am to 11:00pm.

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The only problem with American drug checkers is that they don't know what paracetamol and gliclazide are.

John_ch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not a lot!
Thanks for that, very interesting site! I normally use my BNF and have caught a couple of instances where it would be a bad idea to mix certain drugs!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

David147

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Domperidone ( dom-PER-i-done) is a medicine that increases the movements or contractions of the stomach and bowel. Domperidone is also used to treat nausea and vomiting caused by other drugs used to treat Parkinson's Disease.

Domperidone is to be given only by or under the immediate supervision of your doctor.