Ed testosterone level checked

static192

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hi iv been suffering with Ed = errectyle dyscfunction for couple years now spoke to my doctor about my recent blood test checked my testosterone levels and other hormones they said my testosterone levels were normal range for my age and it was 22 and the doctor said for my age the the normal range is between 9-27 . i really carnt understand why im having this problem has anyone else had there hormones tested and experiencing Ed?.

Last edited:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
hi iv been suffering with Ed = errectyle dyscfunction for couple years now spoke to my doctor about my recent blood test checked my testosterone levels and other hormones they said my testosterone levels were normal range for my age and it was 22 and the doctor said for my age the the normal range is between 9-27 . i really carnt understand why im having this problem has anyone else had there hormones tested and experiencing Ed?.

Here's a link and I am sorry to hear of your problem.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/type-1-diabetes/type-1-diabetes-sexual-issues.aspx

Reactions: azure

jcummings68

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi static192, I deal with low testosterone and have been on HT (hormone therapy) now for about 5 years. While there can be many contributing factors to something as complex as ED, I know that it was a prevalent issue with this condition. Once I began the testosterone injections, it was a revelation, not just from the ED perspective but also my general feeling of well being.