Example of a Carelink Pro CSV?

BarneyCraggs

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm hoping someone can help. Our son has now been using mySugr for about 9 months on recommendation of his care team. As he is a carb counter so uses an Aviva Expert getting the data out and into mySugr is all about manual transcription - which with 10+ tests a day (he is all sorts of wonky atm) is a royal PITA.

I can get the raw data from the Aviva meter. But even after several very unhelpful discussions with mySugr I cannot fathom the correct format for the only CSV data import they offer... Carelink Pro. I have a copy of the Carelink Pro user guide but it is rather non-tech in its discussion of file format.

Is anyone willing to share one of their own CSV files from Carelink Pro to help me do the translation code? I only need the titles, headers and the first row or two of actual data.

Please?

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
If I remember correctly with mysugr don't you just drag the CSV onto mysugr? I'm sure that's all I did when I was testing something. I assume that as long as the headers had the right names it would just work.

This is the file from my Accuchek mobile which just went straight in.

Serial number;Download date;Download time;;;;;;;
Date;Time;Result;Unit;Temperature warning;Out of target range;Other;Before meal;After meal;Control test
31.08.2016;21:04;4.6;mmol/l; ; ;X; ; ; ;
U100695190;27.10.2016;07:05;;;;;;;

I may be totally wrong of course

BarneyCraggs

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Barry, Sorry for the long time response (been a little busy at work to even look here). So it looks like the CSV that the AccuChek 360 software produces is rather different, not least as the Expert meter does things like carb counting.

Using your base I should be able to get simple BG readings in easily enough, but now to figure out how to get all the other data over

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Barry, Sorry for the long time response (been a little busy at work to even look here). So it looks like the CSV that the AccuChek 360 software produces is rather different, not least as the Expert meter does things like carb counting.

Using your base I should be able to get simple BG readings in easily enough, but now to figure out how to get all the other data over
I've no idea whether the importer will be looking for data other than BG even if the meters it claims to import store that stuff. I found the support folk helpful why not ask them?