Fast meals

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So is this the case with any ceramic pan? Because I don't see this pan having anything special.

I can confirm that ceramic pans are so easy to clean a toddler could do it. We wouldn't be without ours. Kitchen towel or damp cloth is all that is required.

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I can confirm that ceramic pans are so easy to clean a toddler could do it. We wouldn't be without ours. Kitchen towel or damp cloth is all that is required.
I tossed all my tephlon and stainless after I got ceramic. Except my grill pan for searing red meats. Eggs just slide right out, fish never sticks. Best thing ever. And no nasty chemicals. At least that we know of yet

So you sear in yours or put it in the oven? I've only done that with an omelet started on the stove so it was only 3 min.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So you sear in yours or put it in the oven? I've only done that with an omelet started on the stove so it was only 3 min.

We just use them for frying. Or I should say Mr. Blue uses them for frying. I rarely use anything. I don't cook! :arghh:

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So is this the case with any ceramic pan? Because I don't see this pan having anything special.
I thought I did quite well to find a technology that didn't require cooking fat (I use a splash of olive oil though) and could be rinsed under a tap.
Could you clarify what you want as special when considering a frying pan/wok?

Rabdos

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I thought I did quite well to find a technology that didn't require cooking fat (I use a splash of olive oil though) and could be rinsed under a tap.

My question simply is, the technology you found is 'ceramic pan' or anything more specific I missed?

D

Deleted member 308541

Best of luck getting a advance on what has already been suggested in six pages in this thread.

Every means of cooking has been suggested except a camp oven, I could put a Google link for them but I cannot be bothered. :meh:

Rabdos

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh gosh, I am asking if all ceramic pans do that or if the pan in the link he posted is special patented etc! I really cannot understand some people...

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Best of luck getting a advance on what has already been suggested in six pages in this thread.

Every means of cooking has been suggested except a camp oven, I could put a Google link for them but I cannot be bothered. :meh:
Clap clap

Perhaps WHEN you can be bothered you could find the super special pan that takes the food out of the freezer or refrigerator, puts the food in the pan and serves it to you when it's cooked précisly the way you want it. Then takes it self to the sink and washes itself and puts itself away.

The super duper pan would also would also wash up and put away any remaining dishes!!

Last edited:

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Oh gosh, I am asking if all ceramic pans do that or if the pan in the link he posted is special patented etc! I really cannot understand some people...

You've asked a lot of questions but never update us as to what happened eg your halogen oven questions (did you ever use it??), your question about trying to conceive (you never returned to that thread).

Perhaps if you ever used any of the advice given, people would be less dismissive of your detailed questions. Did you move on from vacuum packed meat to halogen ovens to frying pans because you've now dismissed the vacuum packs and halogen oven? If so, why - so that we know what not to suggest.

You also haven't answered my question about what cooking facilities you have available to you - oven? grill? Giving more information makes it easier for people to make the best suggestions for you.

D

Deleted member 308541

Clap clap

Perhaps WHEN you can be bothered you could find the super special pan that takes the food out of the freezer or refrigerator, puts the food in the pan and serves it to you when it's cooked précisly the way you want it. Then takes it self to the sink and washes itself and puts itself away.

The super duper pan would also would also wash up and put away any remaining dishes!!
Sarcasm at it's best @Kristin251 I like it, one thing missing is the shopping for the mystery meat product that has a shelf life of a millennia.

That's a bit up market to ours, we put our camp oven in the hot coals and cover the lid with them,

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Sarcasm at it's best @Kristin251 I like it, one thing missing is the shopping for the mystery meat product that has a shelf life of a millennia.

That's a bit up market to ours, we put our camp oven in the hot coals and cover the lid with them,
Perhaps you could shop for the mystery meat when you free up some more time after you find the pan?
Or we could have a competition. I'll shop for the pan, you shop for the ram and we'll see who finds the OP's treasure first!!!

D

Deleted member 308541

Our camp oven cooks a great damper as well, fresh cooked damper is great with molasses.

We also cook roast ram or beef and veggies in them.

Here's a pix of one of our aluminium fry pans, it was non stick teflon coated years ago. We can cook most stuff in except for omelettes.

bm32LuJ.jpg