Fasting is working it's magic

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!

There is a slight problem there...... to get to the nearest Sainsbury's store I have a 30 min car journey, 1 hr boat journey (after waiting 30 mins to load), then about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs drive to Nairn! Boat fare return for me and car £136 plus petrol costs! Luckily we go south again in 2 wks time, going near to Nairn on way to dump the dogs with a friend, then head off to Ullapool for the ferry to Stornoway on Lewis (Western Isles) for Hebceltfest!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There is a slight problem there...... to get to the nearest Sainsbury's store I have a 30 min car journey, 1 hr boat journey (after waiting 30 mins to load), then about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs drive to Nairn! Boat fare return for me and car £136 plus petrol costs! Luckily we go south again in 2 wks time, going near to Nairn on way to dump the dogs with a friend, then head off to Ullapool for the ferry to Stornoway on Lewis (Western Isles) for Hebceltfest!
Ah yes I forgot you live way out there..