Feeling Rough...

Nej

Dislikes
Feeling poorly with diabetes, sometimes
Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with Type 2 in Nov 04, now insulin dependant since Nov 07 and off all the pills!!! yay!!

I have much better readings since being on the insulin but I do have a bit of a question..

Does anyone have days when they just feel really 'rough'? I find that sometimes I just feel icky and generally unwell for a day or 2 at a time. Sugar levels always fine even when feeling rough. Is this a normal thing for a diabetic peep?

Advice/comments appreciated :)

HLW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I feel like that sometimes, I think it's high blood sugar though, my HbA1c levels have been high for a while (though the last two were lower).

You could just be sighltly ill with eg a cold or other virus though!

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
Peppers , Spiders, War and people who think they are better than me, we are all equal !
Nej said:
Does anyone have days when they just feel really 'rough'? I find that sometimes I just feel icky and generally unwell for a day or 2 at a time. Sugar levels always fine even when feeling rough. Is this a normal thing for a diabetic peep?

Advice/comments appreciated :)

I feel like this sometimes and yes blood sugars dont seam to have any relevance to the situation ( well , not in the short term ) Could be that i was high say 3 days ago, delayed reaction, who knows :oops: