Female problem UPDATE

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
@daisyduck - so sorry to hear your diagnosis. Definitely not something you want to hear . I'll pray you get through the treatment and that it will knock it on the head and get rid of it for you. I wish you the best. :)

Reactions: daisyduck

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hope Monday's treatment goes well. Keep us posted. I'll be thinking of you.

Buttons11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a 10 yr survivor of endometrial cancer and I can still remember the shock of getting the diagnosis. (They took my cervix along with everything else)
Hope all goes well. We are all thinking of you x

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Further update. My scans came back and show that luckily there is no spread to other parts of my body. There may be a slight attachment to my bowel but they seem to think the radio and chemotherapy will sort that ?

Waiting to hear now when I will start treatment. Five weeks of five days radiotherapy and one of those days each week I'll get chemotherapy too.

Slight spanner in the works when the nurse told me today they have identified a thyroid problem ?? She said it's not linked to the cancer and they often find this when they do extensive tests.
Not sure what will happen with that as apart from difficulty in losing weight and slightly dry skin I don't seem to have any of the typical symptoms.

Reactions: marathonmona

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the update! And very glad they reckon it can be sorted.
Hope it goes well. :D

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
So sorry to hear of your diagnosis and am sending positive thoughts and healing hugs xx