Formula to convert daily BG to HbA1c ?

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone have the formula that will allow me to calculate HbA1c from my running average of regular tests using mmol/mol?
I keep a spreadsheet that calculates my running average and would like to include that calculation just to see how my current situation compares with my last HbA1c test.
I have used the on-line calculator from DCUK but would like to have my own one that does the job every time I enter a blood test result.

Dave

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Dave,

The Diaconnect app for logging BGs & carbs (& insulin doses if you do that sort of thing?) will calculate an A1c for you too. Along with average daily carbs & such like...

Hope this helps..

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Dave,

The Diaconnect app for logging BGs & carbs (& insulin doses if you do that sort of thing?) will calculate an A1c for you too. Along with average daily carbs & such like...

Hope this helps..
Many thanks Jaylee, but I don't use a phone or ipad (well I do but very seldom). What I'm looking for is the formula so I can add it to the Excel spreadsheet I use to calculate running averages pre and post meals and my overall running average and also produces a graph of my progress.

Dave

MLT121

Hi Miahara, does that formula work as I to want to use it in an excel workbook. Also I am on Glicazade like you plus Metformin

mlt121