Forum Bug Reports

CaptainEarle

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Mint chocolate, peanut butter and moths. Bleugh.
@Administrator, @Giverny @CaptainEarle I still have this problem. No ability to send PM's :( despite receiving a message today saying I would now be able to!
Hi Ellagy. I'm sorry that you're still having this problem. Are you unable to send PMs to any members at all? What happens when you attempt to send one (to me for example)? Can you try this and let me know what it is you see/don't see so we can have a further in depth look.

We'll get this sorted, promise! :)

I hope you've had a nice day so far!

S

Sable_Jan

If you tap 'Upload a File' next to 'Post Reply' you should be able to upload images off your phone :)

Hopefully we'll be able to move away from that iteration of the app within the next few months, as our forum software is due a major update.

One sidenote I must add on private messages is that they are stored in a secure database which is viewable only in emergency situations (i.e. police request)

Absolutely - the forum has been mobile friendly since December 2013 :) We're working towards an alternative app to access the forum, but please understand that these things do take time to perfect. In the mean time, we are actively trying to reach a solution with the developers of our current app.
Thank you

K

Kat100

Hi @Giverny

I know what to tap on iPad to upload .. I am not using phone .. :)
It's the iPad photos that don't work and error just appears .. they used to though ..

Thanks Kat ..

With PM,s thanks for sharing .. information ..
And good luck with the updates ..

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
thank you now able to private message

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
I am not able to send private messages for about a week now. ellagy sent me one this morning and I was able to reply but I still can not send any. I get a message that says "forum member not found" and I have tried sending to several people now. I even get the drop down menu with the forum members name and avatar, click on it then when I hit send I get the "forum member not found" message appears. It started about a week ago when bigjim19 tried to private message me.

S

Sable_Jan

I am not able to send private messages for about a week now. ellagy sent me one this morning and I was able to reply but I still can not send any. I get a message that says "forum member not found" and I have tried sending to several people now. I even get the drop down menu with the forum members name and avatar, click on it then when I hit send I get the "forum member not found" message appears. It started about a week ago when bigjim19 tried to private message me.
Depends what privacy settings the people you are trying to pm have on their profile

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
I can send and receive private messages now. Thank you,

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hi administration,
I have normally been getting emails saying when I have notifications when my watched forums and watched topics have a reply. Today, I have had no emails yet there have been posting. I have been getting them up until last night

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi administration,
I have normally been getting emails saying when I have notifications when my watched forums and watched topics have a reply. Today, I have had no emails yet there have been posting. I have been getting them up until last night
I wonder if @Giverny has seen your message hun. Hopefully her tag will help?

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I wonder if @Giverny has seen your message hun. Hopefully her tag will help?
Am glad you brought that up and all sorted my end, somehow the tick box to receive emails had been altered. No idea how

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Am now getting emails, somehow the tick box to receive emails had gone somehow. I have re ticked it x

N

NicolaB70

Hi. For some weeks now all threads in the general chat board have disappeared and are not appearing in the recent or new posts pages. The only way I've found to view them is to use the drop down >general chat. This is happening when using my laptop or using the forum through the browser on my iPad.

K

Kat100

Today and yesterday , keep getting error , several attempts to post .. error comes up ..
Still the same with photos .. only FB post will work .. iPad ..

D

Deleted member 308541

The forum is very slow to load and refresh pages today, I ran a tracert and a ping from the cmd prompt and it shows this.

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Don>tracert http://www.diabetes.co.uk/
Unable to resolve target system name http://www.diabetes.co.uk/.

C:\Users\Don>ping diabetes.co.uk

Pinging diabetes.co.uk [83.137.224.226] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 83.137.224.226:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\Users\Don>

I have a fast connection as the Speedtest result shows so it's not my connection as other websites load up fast as usual.

5086348829.png

D

Deleted member 308541

I do not know what caused the slow down to a crawl yesterday, but it's back to normal today.

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
I'm not getting any email notifications - I've just checked and got everything ticked. Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Not got permission to answer on type 2 forum site why?

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Administration can you help with this problem I am locked out of type2 forum K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes Chook all morning same thing cannot access. Type 2 forum .K