Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yes Chook all morning same thing cannot access. Type 2 forum .K
I had same yesterday morning.

I had to log off and then restart my tablet then log back on.
Then I was able to type a reply in the normal box provided.
Is that missing for you?

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
I had same yesterday morning.

I had to log off and then restart my tablet then log back on.
Then I was able to type a reply in the normal box provided.
Is that missing for you?
I just had a message in the reply box saying I was not allowed to reply and all of my forum listed people I've spoken to had a red dot besides there names,it did let me post BG level this morning then it happened again.unsure what the problem was.it was type2 life I was on.K

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Is the forum taking ages to load for any reason?

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Is the forum taking ages to load for any reason?
Yes this morning I was on forum games and it was not able to sent the answer,and I've had not authorised to answer some of my BG replies to forum people asking BG readings.

C

chris lowe

@administration I'm not getting up to date notifications. Most up to date is 1 day old. Others are having same problem & not had notifications. I've checked settings & cant see a problem there. Also it's darned slow! That's the polite version
@Administration - I'm still not getting up to date notifications on the app, but they are up to date if I go onto forums on laptop via website. Is there any chance this will be rectified anytime soon? I've checked my settings on the app & can't see a problem there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

I logged out last night and this morning when I came onto the forum found I was logged in!! Is it the forum or have I broken something

Soo

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Is anyone having problems the past few days?
The site is, i can either not get the forum up or can lig in and can"t do anything. Though i can sonehow post my bg level in type2 section in tge morning. Then i can"t log out.

C

chris lowe

Is anyone having problems the past few days?
The site is, i can either not get the forum up or can lig in and can"t do anything. Though i can sonehow post my bg level in type2 section in tge morning. Then i can"t log out.

Yes, I've even started another thread on app problems that @Administration might pick up & actually give us an answer but they must be busy watching more important threads than listen to complaints about the website. Maybe I should throw in some politically unacceptable phrases to get their attention

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Not a problem but Ive just received an award for making my first message despite having been a member here for over 8 years and having made over 3900 posts!!

That took a long time to arrive...
mutley.gif

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Not a problem but Ive just received an award for making my first message despite having been a member here for over 8 years and having made over 3900 posts!!

I've had one too for the First Message, also another award called The One Year Club :D

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
I've had one too for the First Message, also another award called The One Year Club :D

Yes I got that one too :)

I have been awarded 9 awards lol. But strange that my total awards have gone down lol

think I win then Ally as I got 12, pretty much all at the same time, no idea how many I had before or even what they for TBH

2:21 PM
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: I LOVE IT!
12:40 PM
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: The Crowd Goes Wild!
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: The One Year Club
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Just Can't Get Enough
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Addicted
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Seriously Likeable!
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Completed Profile
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: I Like It a Lot
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Can't Stop!
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Keeps Coming Back
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: Somebody Likes You
Sid Bonkers
You have been awarded a trophy: First Message

Seriously Likeable? That wont to my image any good at all :))

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
think I win then Ally as I got 12, pretty much all at the same time, no idea how many I had before or even what they for TBH

Don't want to burst your bubble but I got 15 trophy's :smug:

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't want to burst your bubble but I got 15 trophy's :smug:
Dreams shattered........ I received 15 trophy's and thought " hey I'm the special one "
Seems that there are 2 special ones now. Gutted to say the least.:banghead::banghead::banghead::):):)

C

chris lowe

I may have left my old & cynical head on :banghead::banghead:but I think all this trophy s**t is just a ruse by @Administrator to tale attention away from the fact that the App is total **** & either no one can be a***d to sort it out and can't be a***d to tell us or reply to complaints. I've not had up to date notifications on the app for about a month and I've tagged @Administrator several times & had no response. Maybe I should cut out the middle man (or do we have to say middle person now) & just send off an e mail to the owners of Diabetes.co.uk

C

chris lowe

Wow, my notifications are back! Yippee! I did send an email asking for CEO's address for email & a very helpful person got the tech people to sort it